15. OneRepublic - Stop And Stare
I like this song. It might be just your ordinary pop song but well, the lyrics represent what I feel nowadays.
14. Gabriela Cilmi - Sweet About Me
Sassy soulful song by a probably unknown singer. For those who feel different.
13. Tanizawa Tomofumi - Kimi Ni Todoke Opening OST
I'm kinda in mood with some oriental music (though I don't know the real title. Or it doesn't have one? Dunno). The song itself is beautiful, suitable for a car ride.
12. Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway
Lovely, I promise you. Kelly's vocal plays a big part of the song. Love the meaning
11. Lisa Kelly - If You Believe (Tinkerbell and The Lost Treasure OST)
Soft ear-catching voice combined with some fairytale-ish music for a night listen, who could resist that?
10. Ludwig Van Beethoven - Egmont Overture Op84
LOL. Yes, I listen to the classics a lot. This one is my favorite now, but no classics would replace Vivaldi's The Four Season and Simphony No.9
9. Westlife - Evergreen
My favorite Westlife song would still My Love and Season In The Sun, but I like this too. Rated: Ordinary love pop song but still love it
8. The Wanted - I Found You
OMG Directioners would kill me *hide*. I'm not betraying, I just... well, I found this song entertaining. Sorry 1D boys..
7. Robert Palmer - Every Kinda People
Being someone who always paying great attention to lyrics of songs I listen to, I fell in love with this song. Check out the lyrics and you'll know why.
6. Bridgit Mendler - All I See Is Gold
Amazing song by Bridgit Mendler. You should listen to the guitar, it's somewhat bittersweet
5. Bridgit Mendler - Ready Or Not
The song included on top 10 of UK chart for weeks. No wonder. It's an easy listening, attention-grabbing song.
4. Kenny Chesney - When The Sun Goes Down
I'm such a country freak, y'know. But not like Tay Swift thingy, mine's more classy (no offense Swifties out there). Mellow song, calming effect.
3. One Direction - Summer Love
Mellow, check. Simple music, check. One Direction's song, check. Beautiful voices, check. Rich lyrics, check. Favorite. Case closed.
2. Demi Lovato - You're My Only Shorty ft. Iyaz
Fun song! Remind me of beach and bungalows
1. Emeli Sande - River
Our Version of Events by Emeli Sande is certainly one of the best albums of 2012. You can't hate it, guaranteed.
Such a random list, but yeah.